Typgraphic manual online

  • Harold Kyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2005
      My wife found this site while researching etiquette manuals for a short
      story she's writing:

      http://www.hti.umich.edu/cgi/t/text/pageviewer-idx?c=moa&cc=moa&idno=aey5047
      .0001.001&frm=frameset&view=image&seq=5

      Typographia; or, The printer's instructor: a brief sketch of the origin,
      rise, and progress of the typographic art, with practical directions for
      conducting every department in an office, hints to authors, publishers, &c.

      Harold

      Boxcar Press