Re: [PPLetterpress] vector images

  • Scott Rubel
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2005
      If the images will not ungroup (command U mac - command ^G PC), then
      these are probably not vector images.

      The best way to accomplish what you want may be to use the Export
      command and turn send them over to Photoshop as a TIFF, where you can
      then use the eraser to edit the picture.

      When you Export, be sure to look in the options window where you will
      be able to control the resolution of the image you are exporting, as
      it may default at 72 dpi, but if you're editing wood engravings you
      will want to go as high as the software and your memory allows, like
      1200 or 2400.

      --Scott