Re: [PPLetterpress] For Sale: Announcement Envelopes

  • Kate
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2005
      Hi Jenni,

      I'd be interested in a box of each (envelopes and paper), perhaps more
      if I love it. Does the paperstock come in a 250 count also? Do you
      have a paypal account, or do you prefer a different payment method?
      And finally, can you let me know what postage will be? Based on the
      postage, I may decide to purchase more right away, so it would be great
      if you could let me know that amount before wrapping any up.

      I'm at:
      1325 N Sherman Ave
      Madison, WI 53704

      I look forward to hearing from you.