JOB: Part Time Letterpress Printer Wanted (Charlotteville, VA)

  • Paul W. Romaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      [This message was forwarded by a colleague in Charlottesville. Please
      do NOT respond to me, but to the contact below. pr]

      From: little tree press <serena@...>
      Subject: the Little Tree is growing...

      If you know of anyone who might be qualified and interested for the
      following position please feel free to forward.

      PART TIME LETTERPRESS PRINTER WANTED

      Little Tree Press is now hiring a motivated, career-oriented printer
      for commercial letterpress printing. This job consists of fine
      printing on platen and cylinder letterpresses, paper cutting,
      shipping, order fulfillment, and other office duties as required.

      Required skills: attention to detail, mechanical aptitude,
      self-motivation, technical competence, and an ability to work in a
      small office. College degree preferred. Letterpress experience also
      preferred, but we may be willing to train the right person who has
      other printing experience. E-mail resume and cover letter to
      info@... or fax 434-979-8733.

      Little Tree Press is a design studio and letterpress shop based in
      Charlottesville, Virginia that prides itself in its friendly and
      creative environment.

      Serena
      ---
      LITTLE TREE PRESS
      VINTAGE LETTERPRESS: MODERN DESIGN
      1112 East Market Street, Number 33M
      Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
      434 977 8733 T
      434 979 8733 F
      www.littletreepress.com
      ---
      LITTLE TREE PRESS is a full service graphic design studio and
      letterpress print shop