Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Toyoba Printight 152 / Rigilon MX II 145 / BASF WS 152

    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 8, 2005
      Brad

      Sorry, a couple of the database tables were removed during routine
      housekeeping. It is now back in place.

      Gerald

      elumdesigns wrote:

      >I dont see the table that you created on polymer processing times....
      >
      >--- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Gerald Lange" <bieler@w...> wrote:
      >

      >>Thanks Brad
      >>
      >>This is great. Rather than lose this info in the archives I thought
      >>I'd set up a table in the Database section for this. I've already
      >>added my entry. Hope you will do the same with your information. Its
      >>relatively painless and easy to do.
      >>
      >>I think it really useful that members contribute to the reference
      >>resources of the list: Files, Photos, Links, Database. We've got over
      >>790 members now and have been around for over four years but so far
      >>there has been very little willingness on the part of members to share
      >>vital information. Somewhat unfortunate given the potential.
      >>
      >>Gerald
      >>
      >>--- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "elumdesigns" <bhfoster@g...>
      >>

      >wrote:
      >

      >>>I am using the Orbital X as well:
      >>>Rigilon MX II 145
      >>>Exposure 1 min 20 sec
      >>>4.5 to 5 minute washout @ 90 degrees
      >>>10 minutes drying time @ 165 degrees (need to check temp to be exact.)
      >>>10 minute postexposure
      >>>
      >>>Rigilon HX 145
      >>>Exposure 2 - 3 minutes depending on application and how much shoulder
      >>>we need
      >>>4 minute washout @ 90 degrees
      >>>10 minutes drying time @ 165 degrees (need to check temp to be exact.)
      >>>15 minute postexposure
      >>>
      >>>Miraclon MS 145
      >>>Exposure 1 min 45 sec
      >>>5 minute washout @ 90 degrees
      >>>10 minutes drying time @ 165 degrees (need to check temp to be exact.)
      >>>10 minute postexposure
      >>>
      >>>BASF WS152
      >>>Exposure 2 min 30 sec
      >>>10 minute washout @ 90 degrees
      >>>10 minutes drying time @ 165 degrees (need to check temp to be exact.)
      >>>15 minute postexposure

    • Chad Pastotnik
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 25, 2005
        I'm looking for a chase for a tabletop lever Hohner press with the
        following specs:

        outside dimensions - 11 3/8 x 7+ inches (at least this is the size of
        the bed)
        inside dimensions - 10 x 6 1/2 inches (according to old American
        Printing Equip. & Supply catalogs)

        C&P Pilot chases fit inside the bed between the rails but seem just a
        little to tall. The chase for this particular Hohner (don't know about
        others) requires a recessed area in the outside of the frame to accept
        "ears" that protrude 1/8" from the bed frame and rails as shown in this
        crude illustration where the left margin of the page is the bed of the
        press:
        /]
        / ] 1 1/16"
        / ]
        1/2" [__]

        5/8"

        If anyone can help me out here I'd greatly appreciate it.

        Chad

        Chad Pastotnik
        Deep Wood Press 231.587.0506
        www.deepwoodpress.com