Re: Toyoba Printight 152 / Rigilon MX II 145 / BASF WS 152

  • elumdesigns
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 8, 2005
      I dont see the table that you created on polymer processing times....

      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 8, 2005
        Brad

        Sorry, a couple of the database tables were removed during routine
        housekeeping. It is now back in place.

        Gerald

        elumdesigns wrote:

        >I dont see the table that you created on polymer processing times....
        >
        >--- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Gerald Lange" <bieler@w...> wrote:
        >

        >>Thanks Brad
        >>
        >>This is great. Rather than lose this info in the archives I thought
        >>I'd set up a table in the Database section for this. I've already
        >>added my entry. Hope you will do the same with your information. Its
        >>relatively painless and easy to do.
        >>
        >>I think it really useful that members contribute to the reference
        >>resources of the list: Files, Photos, Links, Database. We've got over
        >>790 members now and have been around for over four years but so far
        >>there has been very little willingness on the part of members to share
        >>vital information. Somewhat unfortunate given the potential.
        >>
        >>Gerald
        >>
        >>--- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "elumdesigns" <bhfoster@g...>
        >>

        >wrote:
        >

        >>>I am using the Orbital X as well:
        >>>Rigilon MX II 145
        >>>Exposure 1 min 20 sec
        >>>4.5 to 5 minute washout @ 90 degrees
        >>>10 minutes drying time @ 165 degrees (need to check temp to be exact.)
        >>>10 minute postexposure
        >>>
        >>>Rigilon HX 145
        >>>Exposure 2 - 3 minutes depending on application and how much shoulder
        >>>we need
        >>>4 minute washout @ 90 degrees
        >>>10 minutes drying time @ 165 degrees (need to check temp to be exact.)
        >>>15 minute postexposure
        >>>
        >>>Miraclon MS 145
        >>>Exposure 1 min 45 sec
        >>>5 minute washout @ 90 degrees
        >>>10 minutes drying time @ 165 degrees (need to check temp to be exact.)
        >>>10 minute postexposure
        >>>
        >>>BASF WS152
        >>>Exposure 2 min 30 sec
        >>>10 minute washout @ 90 degrees
        >>>10 minutes drying time @ 165 degrees (need to check temp to be exact.)
        >>>15 minute postexposure

      • Chad Pastotnik
        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 25, 2005
          I'm looking for a chase for a tabletop lever Hohner press with the
          following specs:

          outside dimensions - 11 3/8 x 7+ inches (at least this is the size of
          the bed)
          inside dimensions - 10 x 6 1/2 inches (according to old American
          Printing Equip. & Supply catalogs)

          C&P Pilot chases fit inside the bed between the rails but seem just a
          little to tall. The chase for this particular Hohner (don't know about
          others) requires a recessed area in the outside of the frame to accept
          "ears" that protrude 1/8" from the bed frame and rails as shown in this
          crude illustration where the left margin of the page is the bed of the
          press:
          /]
          / ] 1 1/16"
          / ]
          1/2" [__]

          5/8"

          If anyone can help me out here I'd greatly appreciate it.

          Chad

          Chad Pastotnik
          Deep Wood Press 231.587.0506
          www.deepwoodpress.com