Re: PP history?

  • bielerpr
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19, 2002
      Hi Bradley

      Quite an interesting piece. Thanks for putting the pages up in
      Photos. I took one look at the Photos feature a while back and
      thought, hmmm, maybe I'll come back to this one later. Glad you were
      successful. They look great. Like your commentary too!!!

      Gerald

      The one area of the site I tend to t--- In PPLetterpress@y...,