SCA and letterpress

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2005
      For anyone who is actually into any more role playing than you
      actually have to encounter in day to day life, there is a letterpress
      Yahoo group site for folks in the Society for Creative Anachronism.

      Occasional topics include photopolymer.

      Unfamiliar to the SCA? go here

      http://www.sca.org/newcomers.html

      Gerald
    • Scott Rubel
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2005
        The web site says they are interested in pre-1600's period. Polymer? I think hey should be talking about quills more than anything.

        Just kidding. I've met some of those people and they just want to have fun.

        --Scott

        "Gerald Lange" <bieler@...> wrote ..