RE: [PPLetterpress] Re: AV water heating

  • Michael T. Metz
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hello Brad,
      What did you replace?
      Mike
      -----Original Message-----
      From: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of elumdesigns
      Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 1:39 PM
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Re: AV water heating

      Yes, I had issues with it. It was recently replaced and the new one
      is doing the same thing. Temp runs real high and the polymer burns
      onto the heating element.

      Call A&V they will replae it for you. They know about the problem.

      Brad

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Michael T. Metz" <mtmetz@s...>
      wrote:
      > Has anybody run into problems with their
      > water heating system on an orbital?
      >
      > I tested the heating element and there
      > is nothing wrong with it. There are three
      > other places that could fail. Thermostat,
      > thermostat switch, or the resistor.
      >
      > Mike

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • elumdesigns
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 3, 2005
        A&V came in and replaced the thermostat and temp dial on it. There
        was a few issues with my new machine that needed attention and they
        just sent a Tech by for two days to fis all of thes issues and update
        the machine with the new parts.

        wrote:
        > Hello Brad,
        > What did you replace?
        > Mike

      • elumdesigns
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 8, 2005
          The thermostat switch was replaced as well. "run-away" thermostat i
          think they called it....