Forgiveness asked

  • rprice@wesleyan.edu
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2002
      Dear PPL group
      My apologies for hitting the wrong response button, and sending a personal
      message out to the group.
      My biggest apology to Gerald Lange.
      Robin Price

      ________________________________
      Robin Price, Printer & Publisher
      Starr Mill, Beverly Heights
      Middletown, CT 06457

      tel 860-344-8644 fax 860-344-0344
      rprice@...
    • Neil Giroux
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2002
        Don't worry, Robin. If that's the only e-mistake you have made,
        you're just golden. And that reminds me of the gold ink keepsake
        you printed for the LGNE outing to your print shop last year.
        Neil