RE: [PPLetterpress] Re: How to convert 3M - UV exposure unit

  • Joel Benson
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2001
      Just to backtrack a bit:

      I'm attracted by rumors of machines available cheaply. Could someone
      tell me what a generic name or description might be for a "convertable"
      UV exposure unit? I'm looking for some names (or model types) or terms
      I could use to describe what I am looking for when calling a used
      equipment dealer or perusing ads. I am familiar with the units made
      specifically for photopolymer, but not with the other machines used by
      the other printing industries.

      Joel Benson
      Dependable Letterpress