Re: [PPLetterpress] Glass Bead Film

  • Kathleen Whalen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2005
      Yes, I got a couple of sheets from the great Canadian Panjundrum when he
      advertised surplus stock about 4 years ago. I could see no difference in
      results compared with regular tympan paper. Decided that it made sense to
      use whichever was available at the best price.

      Graham Moss
      Incline Press
      36 Bow Street
      Oldham OL1 1SJ England