Glass Bead Film

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2005
      Has anyone used glass bead anti-marking film for tympan material?

      I've heard this provides for sharper impression. (?)

      This is one supplier that I know of (they make replacement jackets for
      transfer cylinders):

      http://www.antimarking.com

      Gerald
    • Kathleen Whalen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2005
        Yes, I got a couple of sheets from the great Canadian Panjundrum when he
        advertised surplus stock about 4 years ago. I could see no difference in
        results compared with regular tympan paper. Decided that it made sense to
        use whichever was available at the best price.

        Graham Moss
        Incline Press
        36 Bow Street
        Oldham OL1 1SJ England