Re: Favorite Digital Typefaces for Printing with Photopolymer Plates

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2005
      We've had a number of questions re: what are members favorite digital
      typefaces for printing with photopolymer plates. Since this has not
      been addressed directly I thought a way to do that would be to set up
      a Table in the Database section of the site. I've put a few entries in
      there and members who have the inclination are invited to do so also.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2005
        I've had a request to put foundy contact info into the table, which I
        have done. Problem here is that in this day and age info goes bad
        quickly and not all foundrys sell direct. An alternative is to go to
        the Links section on site

        Links > Digital type and typography > Digital type foundries and
        distributors

        as most foundrys of interest are listed, and if they are not, well
        then please add them!

        Gerald