"Please allow me to introduce myself . . ."

  • Bill Denham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2005
      Actualy, I'm not "a man of wealth" but I do pride
      myself in having developed a bit of taste over my
      nearly 64 years.

      I am excitedly looking forward to expressing that part
      of myself as one of the new partners, joining Kim
      Vanderheiden (the creator of PTP) and Marianne Morgan
      at Painted Tongue Press in Oakland.

      My association with Kim began several years ago when
      she taught me how to print broadsides of my poems on
      the Vandercook press. More recently she has taught me
      how to make the polymer plates and how to run the
      Heidleberg Press.

      As a poet, one of my visions for PTP is for us to
      expand the printing of poetic broadsides--especially
      of local and regional poets. For those of you who have
      an interest in poetry and who would like to hear
      several of my poems, you can do so at my web site,
      urbanharvestdesign.com.

      I also look forward to meeting and getting to know
      many of you in the Bay Area letterpress community.

      Bill Denham