looking for letterpress studio mate

  • Adrienne Wong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      I have a letterpress located in NYC on the lower east
      side. I'm looking to share the use of my letterpress
      and expenses. Letterpress is a Vandercook Uni 1, use
      mag bases for polymer plates, etc... It is located in
      an artist/designer building, has DSL hookup on
      premises. Looking for one main studio mate, but will
      consider sharing with a couple of people. Studio is
      300 sq ft, avail. space is 140sq ft, big enough for
      another press, 2 desks or more equipment, like paper
      cutter, etc... $500 per month. Call Adrienne at
      212-529-0101 for more info.