Presses available in Western NY

  • Harold Kyle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2005
      I had a call this morning from a man who has printing equipment that he
      needs to find a new home for quickly. The equipment is in a garage in
      Batavia, NY (between Rochester and Buffalo). The contact, John Speed, can be
      reached at 972-906-9922 or at jspeed@....

      From my phone conversation with him, I know he has a 10x15 NS C&P, a Kelsey
      5x8, a floor-model paper drill, several cabinets of type, and many
      miscellaneous printing supplies. Potential buyers should contact him soon
      because he's in a hurry to dispose of the equipment and will entertain any
      offer. Please contact John directly as I don't know anything else about the
      items for sale.

      I hope someone can save the presses!

      Harold

      Boxcar Press