Re: [PPLetterpress] 19" Challenge Cutter for Sale

  • austin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2005
      Today I advised an owner to allow a 23" Paragon to go to scrap. It is a
      solid complete cutter. But, it has been ignored for several years. It is
      in a basement with no easy way out. It would need to have the blade
      sharpened. There are no sticks. The handle had been broken and repaired.
      It is located in Spencer, WV

      The man called me wanting me to buy the cutter and a 10x15 C&P. My
      comment to him. Both items are desirable provided they are in good shape
      and in the proper location. It is sad to realize that the number of us
      who want to spend tremendous hours removing from impossible locations,
      then working to restore the item is rapidly shrinking.

      There really is a lot of this stuff out there but the cost to move is
      way more than the item is worth.

      Sad but true.

      --

      Austin Jones