Re: Adhesive backed Canadian Insurers?

  • featherweightpress
    Message 1 of 12 , May 24, 2005
      "This strikes me as insulting to the vast majority of Americans who are
      > sensible and have a sense of proportion, and offensive to us as it
      > suggests..."

      Don't forget that the root of insurance as a business is based on generalisation for the
      purpose of assessing risk. If they don't think the risk is justifiable, its their business...

      Daniel Morris

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "The Applecart Press, LLC" <applecartpress@y...>