RE: [PPLetterpress] Digest Number 134

  • Martyn Ould
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002
      When I said 'to give a pharmaceutical of over 8.5' I meant of course a 'pH
      of over 8.5'. For reasons I needn't go into, I have 'ph' as an
      autocorrection for 'pharmaceutical' in Word . . . .

      Best wishes, Martyn Ould

      The Old School Press

      I wrote . . .
      I'm in the UK so my supplier of blotting boards is John Purcell Papers.
      According to their catalogue it is a 315gsm machine made cotton content
      blotting paper buffered with calcium carbonate to give a pharmaceutical over
      8.5 with high thickness to weight ratio. I pay about USD0.70 for a 610mm by