Re: [PPLetterpress] FOR SALE: 10x15 C&P NEW SERIES (Seattle)

  • Judith Behr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2005
      I may be interested. I am in San Diego, but my twin brother lives in the Seattle area. I am a newbie at letterpress though I have a print shop with 2 offset presses and am looking to add letterpress services.

      Judi

      amy_svc <a@...> wrote:
      Hello everyone~

      I'm moving, and rather than put my press in storage, I've decided
      to sell it on to someone who will put it to good use.

      Here is the ad that will be going up on briar press in the next day
      or 2.

      ~ Amy Redmond

      FOR SALE: 10x15 C&P NEW SERIES
      I'm moving and need to sell my 10x15 New Series that's in
      mid-restoration. Press is on steel bars, ready to roll into a truck;
      flywheels/ink disk/feedtables are already off. Most of old paint
      has been removed in prep for re-painting; it's set up to run on a
      motor but could work with treadle too (neither are included).
      Chase and roller cores included, but needs new rollers, trucks.
      Press weight is 1500lb; best moved w/rental truck that has
      2000lb hydraulic lift. Web site shows photos, moving process.

      http://amyredmond.com/letterpress/press01b.htm

      $250.00; you move it out by 5/30/05.
      Located in Seattle's Eastlake neighborhood.