Re: [PPLetterpress] Buying & adjusting fonts (was Font Formats)

  • Farida Bee
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13, 2005
      Gerald,

      What do you mean by this?

      << I suspect typeface alteration, even though the
      capabilities are now more than abundantly here, and to
      their benefit, may be a bit over the top. >>

      Farida

      __________________________________
      Yahoo! Mail Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail
      Message 2 of 5 , May 14, 2005
        Farida

        Do you mean other than that I specialize in the convoluted sentence?

        We have the resources. They are not being used. Will not be used.

        Maybe a better take on this: At some point in the cold war the Soviets
        banned the photocopy machine. Folks began to copy their manuscripts by
        hand and distribute thusly. Samizdat. I believe that is the spelling
        for this bit of phenomenon. At that time in this country, folks were
        complaining about not being able to get published because of the
        prejudices of the New York publishing mafia. All the while having
        access to photocopy machines.

        Perceived need?

        Gerald