Vandercook 325A available in Michigan.....

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2005
      I have come across a Vandercook 325A that is available almost for the taking. The person who has the press is mainly just interested in getting the press out of his place. The press appears to be in good shape, but may need new rollers. It was in occasional use up until about 6 months ago. Unfortunately, the press is located in a basement with no easy outside access. It will have to be moved up a stairwell (sort of narrow), with 2 right angle landings. I think some disassembly will be required to move this press, along with a few very strong individuals. If anyone is interested, please email me directly at:

      lance@...

      and I will give you the contact information. This is my work email address. I do not live near the press, and just happen to be here on vacation this week and found the press is no longer being used. I can give no further information on the press, and can just direct you to the owner if you are interested.

      Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co
      Camden, New York