RE: [PPLetterpress] Artwork Colour??? Help please

  • Michael T. Metz
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3 6:11 PM
      A fellow I spoke with a couple months ago at Kodachrome,
      who, by the way, had that day gotten his pink slip, mentioned
      to me that Kodak no longer made a true panchromatic film.
      Does anybody still make a true panchromatic film?

      Mike

      If the green is dark enough, you can expose it to regular
      orthochromatic film. However if it is lighter, you will need to
      use panchromatic film and expose through a red filter.

      MaiK
    • Silver MayKitten
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3 6:25 PM
        You can buy it from Valley Litho.

        http://www.valleylitho.com/

        MayKitten
        --- "Michael T. Metz" <mtmetz@...> wrote:
        > A fellow I spoke with a couple months ago at Kodachrome,
        > who, by the way, had that day gotten his pink slip, mentioned
        > to me that Kodak no longer made a true panchromatic film.
        > Does anybody still make a true panchromatic film?
        >
        > Mike

        Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?

        From the book, Charge of the Goddess
        BY: Doreen Valiente