Re: [PPLetterpress] C&P Pilot with Base

  • Silver MayKitten
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2002
      I have two heights of Lexan base; .850" for my plastic based .065"
      mylar backed plates, and .750" for my metal backed .165" plates. An
      allowance of .003" is made for the mounting tape.

      Furniture is usually .625 or 16 MM high; slugs and leads being two
      heights, low and ludlow, the measurements of which excape me at the
      moment.

      SMK
      --- mijayoga1 <lalaura2@...> wrote:
      > Hi, I have a problem. I bought a Boxcar base from Boxcar Press but
      > my
      > rollers on my C&P pilot are hitting the entire base not just the
      > image
      > on the plate I put on it. Are rollers adjustable on a C&P pilot?
      >
      > What is the exact height measurement of furniture, leading, etc? It
      > seems that the base is just a weeensy bit higher than the base of my
      > type which I used to measure it against....
      >
      > Thanks

      =====
      Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?

      From the book, Charge of the Goddess