Paper Cutter Knife Sharpening Services Was: RE: [PPLetterpress] C&P paper cutter

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2005
      Just as a note of interest to anyone in the Central New York Area
      (Syracuse/Utica/Rome and surrounding territory): I have in my shop a
      Plymouth Knife Grinder and have been grinding and honing Cuter knives for
      our own use for 25 years. I would be willing to pick-up, sharpen and
      deliver (including remove and install) your knives for a reasonable rate.
      I am willing to travel up to about 100-125 miles for this service. I would
      also accept shipment deliveries of knives form anywhere in the country if
      you would like me to sharpen them for you. I have not figured a rate for
      this service, as it just popped into my head to offer it, but for a
      starter, I'd say give me a copy of your last invoice form someone else, and
      I will beat the price by at least 10% for the sharpening service, and
      pickup and delivery would be figured at 50 cents a mile for personal
      deliveries and actual shipping charges for "mail order" jobs.

      Anyone interest can reach me at lance@....

      We can handle knives up to 72" long.... (Personally prefer to stay under
      42", but the grinder has a 72"+/- long bed.)

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      67 Railroad Street
      PO Box 266