Type Detectives!

  • Katie Harper
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 4:36 PM
      Dear Type Detectives:

      I have a former student who has emailed me a photograph of a sign and she
      is trying to come close to matching the typeface. I don't recognize it. I
      suspect that the type in the sign was hand drawn (we have had previous
      discussions about this on the list from time to time). Vintage 20s-30s, art
      deco look.

      If you are curious and feel like joining in the hunt, please email me off
      list and I'll send you a jpeg of the sign.

      Thanks!

      Katie Harper
      Ars Brevis Press