Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Galley rack & trays available for $50

  • Crispin Elsted
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 4, 2005
      Dear Mr Pawlowski,

      I have attached the Glossary to this e.mail, and I hope it opens properly. Thanks for your interest. Sorry I was delayed in replying, but I've been away for a few days.

      Best wishes,

      Crispin Elsted
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 6, 2005
        I don't pretend to be computer literate and am not cognizant of all the
        phraseology of the computer world, but this discussion was about people who are
        working in letterpress not using commonly understood traditional letterpress
        terms. Should I ever venture into a computer discussion group, I would expect to
        either know the language or to learn it pretty damn fast. I encountered the case
        terms in the process of installing an Intuit product last night, and the little
        box thing (I know, dialog box) did not have a technical description of what the
        people who inhabit the halls and closets of Intuit call all the bits and pieces
        of their product.

        Fritz