Size plates for Vandercook

  • Shelly Monte
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      Dear Julie, I have been using a boxcar base with the polyester backed
      plates. I find a very beautiful image using oil based inks. The impression
      is of the finest detail and the colors seem extraordinary. I first
      purchased rubber based inks and I find them sitting on the shelf while the
      oil based inks find their way to the paper.
      Hope this helps,
      Shelly Monte