A call for letterpress

  • Shelly Monte
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Dear All, the week of April 10th through the 16th is National Library Week.
      The local city-county library is featuring a letterpress display which I am
      involved in setting up. I have snatched some help from Crispin's recent book
      list along with his glossary which I will prepare for presentation. I
      wonder if any of you would be inclined to slip a sample of something you
      have printed into the mail, for the display? I will be happy to include
      anything that is offered here. You may contact me for the address by
      reaching me at the email below.
      Thanks,
      Shelly Monte
      thebookcenter@...