Seeking Composer/Choreographer

    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 31, 2005
      This posted early AM today at ATypI.

      Ciao e putti verdi!

      Sorry about this ad, but a friend of mine is desperate...

      The Chase Ganderwilde & Heady Ballantine Center for Cross-Media Disciplinary
      Arts and Technology, in Amity MA, USA, is seeking a choreographer-type
      designer who's familiar with both the composition rules of graphic design
      and the forms of modern dance for upcoming multimedia performances of
      Berthold Gosenolde's "Lead Lake," Adam Van Damcam's "Dance of the Happy
      Florins" and Amadeus Shriftengr├╝ber's "Der Princess Unt Der Punch."
      Scheduled for it's first run from the August 1st to the 31st, 2006 at the
      prestigious Gussenberg Theater in Amity, shows will feature both living
      designers and actors portraying, and dancing as might great type designers
      of the past and present.

      Candidates are required to begin work June 1st, 2005 outside of Amity and
      will be expect to complete the first run. Those interested are requested to
      send a resume, a catalog of your type designs, examples of graphic designs,
      as well as DVDs of your dance performances, those of you students and
      teachers, to Abel F. O'Houlahan at the Center, or email to
      ABELAFOOZA2U@...

      Thanks in advance for your help!

      http://www.dezinecafe.com - designdigerati (r)
      Global Design Community - Free Intercultural Review - now Plone driven!

      http://www.semiotx.com Web Strategy Consulting
    • Fritz Klinke
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 6 4:54 PM
        I don't pretend to be computer literate and am not cognizant of all the
        phraseology of the computer world, but this discussion was about people who are
        working in letterpress not using commonly understood traditional letterpress
        terms. Should I ever venture into a computer discussion group, I would expect to
        either know the language or to learn it pretty damn fast. I encountered the case
        terms in the process of installing an Intuit product last night, and the little
        box thing (I know, dialog box) did not have a technical description of what the
        people who inhabit the halls and closets of Intuit call all the bits and pieces
        of their product.

        Fritz