Galley rack & trays available for $50

  • Farida Bee
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 28, 2005
      A galley rack and 100 trays (12x16" each) are
      available for $50 (cash, please) in South Gate, which
      is southeast of downtown Los Angeles. The rack must be
      picked up by March 30th. If interested, contact me
      off-list by noon tomorrow and I will put you in touch
      with the seller.

      Farida Sunada

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo
    • Fritz Klinke
      Message 34 of 34 , Apr 6, 2005
        I don't pretend to be computer literate and am not cognizant of all the
        phraseology of the computer world, but this discussion was about people who are
        working in letterpress not using commonly understood traditional letterpress
        terms. Should I ever venture into a computer discussion group, I would expect to
        either know the language or to learn it pretty damn fast. I encountered the case
        terms in the process of installing an Intuit product last night, and the little
        box thing (I know, dialog box) did not have a technical description of what the
        people who inhabit the halls and closets of Intuit call all the bits and pieces
        of their product.

        Fritz