Re: [PPLetterpress] Digest Number 126

  • C.C.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2002
      If it is a black and white laser printer you are looking for, I have an HP 2100
      Laserjet.
      and t is really a very good printer. I have had it for about 2 1/2 years with no
      problems whatsoever.
      Resolution is 1200 dpi, prints graphics perfectly (is Mac compatible...so am I).
      They ar pretty reasonable I think for a good quality laser printer.

      Christine