The bonefolder

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 4:44 PM
      This was recently referred to me though I had seen it before and PPL has been linked to it...

      The bonefolder: an e-journal for the bookbinder and book artist
      Volume 1, number 1, is available for downloading at
      http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder

      ...but, of course, I had not bothered to read it. I was referred to the article "Conservation and Tools: An Inquiry into Nature and Meaning" by Jeffrey S. Peachey. Quite an interesting investigation.