Re: [PPLetterpress] No ink on plates

  • Katie Harper
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2005
      Good for you, Shelly!

      You¹ll find that as a printer you become very creative in finding solutions
      so such problems as these, and thank you for sharing. I for one had no idea
      that you needed to raise your rails quite so high. Like many of the
      responders to your post, I was thinking of a very small thickness, such as
      the thickness of a piece of masking tape. If your magnetic strips were about
      1/8², and you had to use two of them, you must have needed something like
      1/4² of adjustment, which is way out. Sounds like your roller trucks are
      wrong, or your rollers are too large in diameter. I suggest you might check
      with NA Graphics to get the right ones.

      In any case, congrats on your solution!

      Katie Harper
      Ars Brevis Press