RE: [PPLetterpress] C & P Pilot

  • Sanford N. Weiss
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      Weicro Graphics, Inc.
      d/b/a Able Printing
      d/b/a Lemon Tree Stationery
      95 Mahan Street
      West Babylon, NY 11704
      631-253-3360
      Fax 631-253-3369
      e-mail: sandy@...
      Alternate e-mail: ableprinting@...

      Hi Kristen,

      I have a pilot Press with a stand that I am willing to sell as is where is
      for $450.00. It is in excellent condition but need new rollers. I have a set
      a cores and a chase with some other items to go along. Let me know if you
      are interested. Much regards,

      Sanford (Sandy) N. Weiss
      printer3@...
      Cell 516-707-7626