Re: [PPLetterpress] C & P Pilot

  • Katie Harper
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi

      Don¹t know where you are located. If in the East, John Barrett of
      Letterpress Things in Chickopee, MA, occasionally has table-top presses,
      often in very good shape, but they go quickly. Dave Churchman in
      Indianapolis usually has some, although I have not seen any there in really
      good shape. You should check Briar Press online; they have a good classified
      section.

      Good luck!

      Katie Harper
      Ars Brevis Press
      Beverly, MA 01915

      on 2/28/05 10:29 PM, emmadogmaine at khristynramos@... wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > I am just starting out and looking for a Pilot (who isn't?) or
      > comparable table-top press in serviceable condition. I will arrange
      > to ship or I'll pick up.
      >
      > I would appreciate any leads... you can contact me at
      > kristenmramos@...
      >
      > Thanks in advance!
      >
      > Kristen
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129oq01k0/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=grou
      > ps/S=1706389862:HM/EXP=1109735955/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.netf
      > lix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

      > *
      > *
      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

    • Sanford N. Weiss
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
        Weicro Graphics, Inc.
        d/b/a Able Printing
        d/b/a Lemon Tree Stationery
        95 Mahan Street
        West Babylon, NY 11704
        631-253-3360
        Fax 631-253-3369
        e-mail: sandy@...
        Alternate e-mail: ableprinting@...

        Hi Kristen,

        I have a pilot Press with a stand that I am willing to sell as is where is
        for $450.00. It is in excellent condition but need new rollers. I have a set
        a cores and a chase with some other items to go along. Let me know if you
        are interested. Much regards,

        Sanford (Sandy) N. Weiss
        printer3@...
        Cell 516-707-7626

        I am just starting out and looking for a Pilot (who isn't?) or
        comparable table-top press in serviceable condition. I will arrange
        to ship or I'll pick up.

        I would appreciate any leads... you can contact me at
        kristenmramos@...

        Thanks in advance!

        Kristen

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129oq01k0/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr
        oups/S=1706389862:HM/EXP=1109735955/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.
        netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

        :HM/A=2593423/rand=888706245>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .