C & P Pilot

  • emmadogmaine
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28 7:29 PM
      Hello,

      I am just starting out and looking for a Pilot (who isn't?) or
      comparable table-top press in serviceable condition. I will arrange
      to ship or I'll pick up.

      I would appreciate any leads... you can contact me at
      kristenmramos@...

      Thanks in advance!

      Kristen
    • Katie Harper
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
        Hi

        Don¹t know where you are located. If in the East, John Barrett of
        Letterpress Things in Chickopee, MA, occasionally has table-top presses,
        often in very good shape, but they go quickly. Dave Churchman in
        Indianapolis usually has some, although I have not seen any there in really
        good shape. You should check Briar Press online; they have a good classified
        section.

        Good luck!

        Katie Harper
        Ars Brevis Press
        Beverly, MA 01915

        on 2/28/05 10:29 PM, emmadogmaine at khristynramos@... wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I am just starting out and looking for a Pilot (who isn't?) or
        > comparable table-top press in serviceable condition. I will arrange
        > to ship or I'll pick up.
        >
        > I would appreciate any leads... you can contact me at
        > kristenmramos@...
        >
        > Thanks in advance!
        >
        > Kristen
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129oq01k0/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=grou
        > ps/S=1706389862:HM/EXP=1109735955/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.netf
        > lix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

        > *
        > *
        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Sanford N. Weiss
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2005
          Weicro Graphics, Inc.
          d/b/a Able Printing
          d/b/a Lemon Tree Stationery
          95 Mahan Street
          West Babylon, NY 11704
          631-253-3360
          Fax 631-253-3369
          e-mail: sandy@...
          Alternate e-mail: ableprinting@...

          Hi Kristen,

          I have a pilot Press with a stand that I am willing to sell as is where is
          for $450.00. It is in excellent condition but need new rollers. I have a set
          a cores and a chase with some other items to go along. Let me know if you
          are interested. Much regards,

          Sanford (Sandy) N. Weiss
          printer3@...
          Cell 516-707-7626

          I am just starting out and looking for a Pilot (who isn't?) or
          comparable table-top press in serviceable condition. I will arrange
          to ship or I'll pick up.

          I would appreciate any leads... you can contact me at
          kristenmramos@...

          Thanks in advance!

          Kristen

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129oq01k0/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr
          oups/S=1706389862:HM/EXP=1109735955/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.
          netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

          :HM/A=2593423/rand=888706245>

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .