Re: [PPLetterpress] Water Color Printing

  • Shelly Monte
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 2005
      Dear Mel, I am interested in knowing if you have some samples left of the
      ink. I am a recent member of the group and saw this message. I would like
      to try some on a few applications that would lend themselves well to this
      possibility. My information is as follows: Shelly Monte, Epiphany
      Letterpress, 1925 Main Street, Napa, CA 94559 Thanks so much.
      Shelly