Re: [PPLetterpress] patterened paper source

  • Kathleen Whalen
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
      This should give you a decent start:

      Shepherds,
      76 Rochester Row,
      London SW1P 1JU

      Phone (0)207 620 0060
      email aw@... (that's Alison Webster, shop manager)

      They'll ship anywhere, and have a good catalogue including their own
      patterned papers and other imported stuff. The best exports of Japanese
      patterned paper is to Canada, but I forgot where.

      You could always make and print your own using lino or wood cuts, type
      ornaments, etcetera.

      Graham Moss
      Incline Press
      36 Bow Street