patterened paper source

  • hollowpress
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2005
      Does anyone know of a source for patterned papers - I want to do
      half bindings with bookcloth & patterned paper. Brookfield Press
      has some interesting ones but they don't ship to Canada.
      Thanks,
      Caryl Peters
      Frog Hollow Press
    • Kathleen Whalen
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2005
        This should give you a decent start:

        Shepherds,
        76 Rochester Row,
        London SW1P 1JU

        Phone (0)207 620 0060
        email aw@... (that's Alison Webster, shop manager)

        They'll ship anywhere, and have a good catalogue including their own
        patterned papers and other imported stuff. The best exports of Japanese
        patterned paper is to Canada, but I forgot where.

        You could always make and print your own using lino or wood cuts, type
        ornaments, etcetera.

        Graham Moss
        Incline Press
        36 Bow Street