Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: fine tuning circular quads

  • Alan Brignull
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2005
      I have used these a couple of times and deduced that they must be made for a
      particular type size:
      (Radius of outer curve) = (Radius of inner curve + type size)
      If you are using a different point size of type from the one intended then
      it won't quite fit and you'll have to bodge it with something compressible
      like soft paper to take up the difference.

      Alan