Call for Papers - The Atlantic World of Benjamin Franklin

  • Paul W. Romaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2005
      Please excuse cross-posting.

      Do you know someone working on Eighteenth Century printing or Benjamin
      Franklin? We'd like to hear from you. In association with the McNeil
      Center of the University of Pennsylvania and the Library Company of
      Philadelphia, the American Printing History Association will be sponsoring
      a conference to be called "The Atlantic World of Print in the Age of
      Franklin" from September 29-30, 2006. The deadline was extended (at my
      request for APHA members) until next Wednesday February 23rd.

      Information about the conference and the requirements for the CFP are
      online here:

      http://www.printinghistory.org/htm/conference/2006-cfp.htm

      I'd like to emphasize that the organizers are ALSO interested in papers
      about the technologies of printing and the craft of typography in the
      period of Franklin.

      Best regards,
      Paul

      Paul W. Romaine
      Vice-President for Programs and Webmaster
      American Printing History Association
      www.printinghistory.org