RE: [PPLetterpress] In search of Mohawk Superfine 60#c/110#text

  • Robert McGonigle
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 8, 2005
      Hello:

      Also check out Paper.com

      They have a wide assortment of papers.

      Bob McGonigle
      The Stonebridge Press

      --- Jenni Won <jenniwon@...> wrote:

      > Hi Joel,
      >
      > I'd also try Arvey which is a division of Xpedx
      > [xpedx.com]:
      >
      > 2275 Alameda Street
      > SF, CA 94103
      > 415 863 3664
      >
      > They carry Mohawk in reams [in addition to cases].
      > I'm not sure if they'll
      > have the exact paperstock you need in stock but I
      > think you can also do
      > special orders. It might be worth a call.
      >
      > Jenni
      >

      > _____

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1290msq23/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=gr

      oups/S=1706389862:HM/EXP=1107994165/A=2532114/R=2/SIG=12ki6f0kp/*http://clk.

      atdmt.com/NFX/go/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=1107907765753328>

      > :HM/A=2532114/rand=377384078>
      >
      > _____

      > Terms of Service
      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      > removed]

      =====
      Bob McGonigle
      18 George Street
      Milford, CT 06460
      203-876-7615
      bobmcgonigle@...

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 8, 2005
        Dolphin Papers in Indianapolis also carries sheets of Mohawk. Not sure which
        stock, but worth a try.

        Katie Harper

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 8, 2005
          Good suggestion to call Limited Papers. I used to
          sell Saul when I was a paper sales rep. and they are
          good people.

          There is also an outfit in PA, Glodan Paper run by Dan
          Glowatski (thus the name). The web addy is glodan.com

          Bob McGonigle
          The Stonebridge Press

          --- innererklang@... wrote:

          > Joel--
          > I'd recommend Limited Papers in NYC (800.797.7022).
          > They sell all the papers
          > they stock (including Mohawk) in ANY quantity
          > requested. Just make sure you
          > ask them to pack the paper carefully. Even then,
          > order a few extra sheets. I've
          > rarely received a shipment without some damage.
          >
          > Mark Olson
          > Innerer Klang Letterpress
          > Asheville, NC

          > removed]