Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Querie

  • Steve Rigley
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8 3:15 PM
      thanks Gerald, looking forward to seeing it!
      steve

      --- Gerald Lange <bieler@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Steve

      The second edition of _Printing digital type on the
      hand-operated
      flatbed cylinder press_ went out of print at about the
      end of the
      year. The third edition is "in the works." No final
      date on its
      release though. But I'll be sure to announce its
      publication here.
      Occasionally a used copy will show up on abe.com. And
      sometimes on
      Amazon's Marketplace.

      If you have a Yahoo ID you can peruse the information
      stored on site
      here to find other materials. Look in the Links,
      Files, Database
      sections as well as the archives (Messages).

      Gerald

      > Hi
      > I am new to this group and currently trying to
      establish a polymer
      provision
      > within our current caseroom facilities here at
      Glasgow School of Art.
      > For that reason I am trying to get a basic grounding
      in the process,
      types of
      > inks, exposure times etc. I have been recommended
      Gerald Lange's
      book on
      > Digital Letterpress but am unable to get a copy. I
      wondered if
      anyone out
      > there could either
      > 1. recommend where to get a copy
      > or
      > 2. Pass on details of any other useful educational
      material.

      > many thanks
      >
      > Steve Rigley
      > Glasgow School of Art
      > UK

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      document.write('');

      Terms of Service.

    • hollowpress
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 13 12:59 PM
        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "steverigleygsa"
        <steverigleygsa@y...> wrote:
        > Steve,
        I was able to get a copy of Gerald's book from Boxcar Press a few
        months ago - they may still have some.
        Regards,
        Caryl Peters
        Frog Hollow Press

        > Hi
        > I am new to this group and currently trying to establish a polymer
        provision
        > within our current caseroom facilities here at Glasgow School of
        Art.
        > For that reason I am trying to get a basic grounding in the
        process, types of
        > inks, exposure times etc. I have been recommended Gerald Lange's
        book on
        > Digital Letterpress but am unable to get a copy. I wondered if
        anyone out
        > there could either
        > 1. recommend where to get a copy
        > or
        > 2. Pass on details of any other useful educational material.
        >
        > many thanks
        >
        > Steve Rigley
        > Glasgow School of Art
        > UK
      • Harold Kyle
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 14 6:11 AM
          On 2/13/05 3:59 PM, "hollowpress" <carylpeters@...> wrote:
          > I was able to get a copy of Gerald's book from Boxcar Press a few
          > months ago - they may still have some.

          Sorry, we're backordered on these at the moment.

          Thanks,
          Harold

          Boxcar Press
        • Steve Rigley