Re: Querie

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
      Steve

      The second edition of _Printing digital type on the hand-operated
      flatbed cylinder press_ went out of print at about the end of the
      year. The third edition is "in the works." No final date on its
      release though. But I'll be sure to announce its publication here.
      Occasionally a used copy will show up on abe.com. And sometimes on
      Amazon's Marketplace.

      If you have a Yahoo ID you can peruse the information stored on site
      here to find other materials. Look in the Links, Files, Database
      sections as well as the archives (Messages).

      Gerald

      > Hi
      > I am new to this group and currently trying to establish a polymer
      provision
      > within our current caseroom facilities here at Glasgow School of Art.
      > For that reason I am trying to get a basic grounding in the process,
      types of
      > inks, exposure times etc. I have been recommended Gerald Lange's
      book on
      > Digital Letterpress but am unable to get a copy. I wondered if
      anyone out
      > there could either
      > 1. recommend where to get a copy
      > or
      > 2. Pass on details of any other useful educational material.
      >
      > many thanks
      >
      > Steve Rigley
      > Glasgow School of Art
      > UK
    • Steve Rigley
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 8, 2005
        thanks Gerald, looking forward to seeing it!
        steve

        ---------------------------------

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
        document.write('');

        Terms of Service.

      • hollowpress
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 13, 2005
          --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "steverigleygsa"
          <steverigleygsa@y...> wrote:
          > Steve,
          I was able to get a copy of Gerald's book from Boxcar Press a few
          months ago - they may still have some.
          Regards,
          Caryl Peters
          Frog Hollow Press

          > Hi
          > I am new to this group and currently trying to establish a polymer
          provision
          > within our current caseroom facilities here at Glasgow School of
          Art.
          > For that reason I am trying to get a basic grounding in the
          process, types of
          > inks, exposure times etc. I have been recommended Gerald Lange's
          book on
          > Digital Letterpress but am unable to get a copy. I wondered if
          anyone out
          > there could either
          > 1. recommend where to get a copy
          > or
          > 2. Pass on details of any other useful educational material.
          >
          > many thanks
          >
          > Steve Rigley
          > Glasgow School of Art
          > UK
        • Harold Kyle
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 14, 2005
            On 2/13/05 3:59 PM, "hollowpress" <carylpeters@...> wrote:
            > I was able to get a copy of Gerald's book from Boxcar Press a few
            > months ago - they may still have some.

            Sorry, we're backordered on these at the moment.

            Thanks,
            Harold

            Boxcar Press
          • Steve Rigley