Re: [PPLetterpress] stat camera

  • Greg Beckemeier
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2005
      Hey Gary. I just noticed you do litho. I'm not sure if you've checked out my
      web site, but I'm gearing up to start selling to the pharmaceutical
      companies and need a partner who can print large runs of my boxes from 5,000
      to 1 million.

      Can you handle a 12 x 18 18pt SBSC1S or would you have to sub it out?

      Look forward to meeting you on the 26th!

      Greg

      Greg Beckemeier
      Bullseye Boxes LLC
      greg@...