Re: [PPLetterpress] In Gutenberg We Trust

  • Regis Graden
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2005
      Gerald,

      I do subscribe to Mike's publication and have for quite a few years. People like him need support for a real "labor of love" that they do.

      Regis
      Gerald Lange <bieler@...> wrote:

      Michael Phillips of the letterpress monthly _The Printer_

      http://www.the-printer-online.com/links.html

      started a web log a while back

      http://ingutenbergwetrust.blogspot.com/

      but it seems to have petered out. A shame as I thought it a good idea.
      So much so it gave me the idea for my own web log (I even choose the
      same format - best one Google has got).

      Heck, if it weren't for an off-the-cuff editorial comment by Michael
      in _The Printer_, PPLetterpress wouldn't even exist.

      It is worth your letterpress while to subscribe to the monthly.