In Gutenberg We Trust

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2005
      Michael Phillips of the letterpress monthly _The Printer_

      http://www.the-printer-online.com/links.html

      started a web log a while back

      http://ingutenbergwetrust.blogspot.com/

      but it seems to have petered out. A shame as I thought it a good idea.
      So much so it gave me the idea for my own web log (I even choose the
      same format - best one Google has got).

      Heck, if it weren't for an off-the-cuff editorial comment by Michael
      in _The Printer_, PPLetterpress wouldn't even exist.

      It is worth your letterpress while to subscribe to the monthly.

      Gerald
    • Regis Graden