Barbarian Press Updated Website

  • Crispin Elsted
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Dear Friends, Patrons, Subscribers, and interested parties,

      This is just to advise you that, after far too long, we have updated our
      website. If you would like to see what is coming up from the press, or just
      have a look at the news from the last year or so, or perhaps even order a
      book, please have a look. The website is www.barbarianpress.com.

      Thank you all for your interest and support.

      With all best wishes from us both for 2005 and onward,

      Crispin and Jan

      Crispin & Jan Elsted
      Barbarian Press
      12375 Ainsworth Road, R.R.8